Analog Electribe = Analog Synth + Analog Rhythm + Step Sequencer! In a world seemingly ruled by digital, Korg created an analog sensation with the palm-sized monotron Analogue Ribbon Synthesizer. Today, Korg once again takes up the analog banner with the amazing monotribe Analog Ribbon Station; a new form of synthesizer that packs an amazing array of features and technology into its compact body.
- The powerful sound of true analog synthesis
- 3-part analog drums, using discrete analog circuitry
- Popular Electribe-style sequencing.
- Active Step and Flux features for realtime dynamic loop manipulation
- Advanced multi-function ribbon keyboard; Chromatic, Continuous, & Wide modes
- Auto-tuning provides stable pitch for accurate chromatic playability
- Selectable oscillator waveform, noise generator, and versatile LFO
- Uses the same VCF (filter) circuit as the classic MS-10/MS-20
- Sync In & Out jacks allows synchronized integration with multiple units
- Battery operation, built-in speaker and compact size deliver on-the-go groove-making